Sunday, August 16, 2009

Logan Rockett Jenkins

Logan was born at 12:32 on Aug.11, 09. He came flying into the world only 30 minutes after being in the hospital room and only 15 mins before they had decided to admit me.Couldn't even wait for his daddy and I didn't get me epideral again. :( At 7.7 and 19in. He was so prefect,getting a 9.9 on his apgar scale. And strong!We went home at 24 hours.While he wasn't exactly planned, Matthew and I were talking last night and decided that our family just wouldn't have been complete with out him.We are so in love!! He is 3 days in the first group of pics,2 in the secound and only a few hours in the first! A special thanks to my bf Jessie for diving 3 hours and taking almost 200 pics for me.I love you!Everyone enjoy!




































































1 comment:

♥ Leia Everett-Reeves ♥ said...

Gosh how I miss you! I hate that we cannot be there for all these big moments in ya'lls lives! I sit here finding myself crying because well first, Im a sap but secondly because I truly truly miss ya'll! You are still one of my bestest friends and forever will be and one day, hopefully soon, We will get our butts up there for a vaca. and see you!! Ofcourse we will be staying with you too so be prepared! haha! i love you girly!