Friday, June 26, 2009

Maternity Picures

So this is picture over load.lol We decided to have some good ones done,since it will be the last time I look like this. We are getting very excited to meet our new little man. About 7 more weeks!! I have to say, I always thought I wanted a little girl. But,I am very happy to be the mother of three wild little boys. I think I am more cut out to handle boys and I kinda like being the only pretty one.lol Everyone enjoy!





















3 comments:

jtumh16 said...

Aww I LOVE them. I can't wait to see you!! I really like the one of you laying in the grass (2nd to last picture)I can't wait to rub that belly and hold lil Logan.

♥ Leia Everett-Reeves ♥ said...

VERY Good shots! I love the ones in the window!! You are gorgeous girl!! I love you and miss you more than words can say!

Just Jenkins... said...

pics are beautiful!!