The pictures came out so good. I had so much fun with you guys and boy have the boys gotten big. Skylar is such a truble maker you are going to have your hands full. I love the picture of you and me you need to send me a copy. Love you all lots!!!
the boys are getting so big! we can't wait to see them! you guys look like you had lots of fun!! we love you guys!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
The pictures came out so good. I had so much fun with you guys and boy have the boys gotten big. Skylar is such a truble maker you are going to have your hands full. I love the picture of you and me you need to send me a copy. Love you all lots!!!
the boys are getting so big! we can't wait to see them! you guys look like you had lots of fun!! we love you guys!
Post a Comment